We are called to magnify God and glorify Him, to lead people to Jesus and
membership in his family, to play a role in nurturing them to Christ like
maturity, and equip them for their ministry in the church and mission in the world.
Photo and Contact Info
||David T. Liu
||Joe W. Zhao
||Sister May Hwang
||Sister Angela Chen
Sunday Worship Schedule
First Service: 9:30 AM PST
Second Service: 11:00 AM PST
The Home of Christ Church
10340 Bubb Road
Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
Our English Congregation has different types
of ministries and fellowships to serve you as you journey through various
seasons in life.
Youth (jr. high and high
Through youth-oriented curriculum, we challenge our students to help them
see the importance of God in their lives. Our goal is to provide youth an
opportunity to receive Christ and to grow through fellowships, small groups,
socials and outreach activities. We meet every Saturday night in the English
20-30 Something (young adults):
We strive to demonstrate Jesusí selfless and unconditional love as we
minister to one another. Activities include Bible studies, social outings
and short-term missions. We meet every Thursday night in the English
Lighthouse (young couples):
Our group is made up of young couples and
families who have a desire to be an extended family to each other. We meet
to pray, worship and support one another through lifeís challenges. We meet
every Friday night in the English sanctuary.
True Vine (women):
We meet to build friendships, support one another and
study Godís Word together. We meet on the first Saturday at various homes.
We are adults, with children ranging from elementary-age to
college level. With Godís help, we encourage each other to be rooted deeply
in Christ, like the Bereans of Acts 17:11. We meet every second and fourth
Saturday night in church.
What we believe
- There is one True God, eternally existing in three persons Father, Son and Holy Spirit-each of Whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality. He is the Lord of the universe and creator of Heaven and earth and all things.
- Jesus Christ is God's only Son, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth through Mary.
He voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross. He rose from the dead on the third day, and He ascended bodily into heaven. He promised to come back again and will meet believers in the air. He is the only mediator between God and man. And He alone is Savior of men, the Head of the church.
- The Holy Spirit is the comforter sent by God. He came to convict sinners and draw them to Christ. The Spirit dwells in the heart of those who believe and empowers them to understand & obey God’s truth.
- All Scripture - the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament - are given by the plenary inspiration of God. The whole Bible is uniquely, verbally and fully inspired in the sense that holy men of God were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the very words of Scripture. Fully inspired by the Holy Spirit means that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts.
As God's infallible written Word, the Bible is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks. It is the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian's faith, life and practice.
- Man was originally created in the image of God. But he (Adam) sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator and became a sinner. He must believe in Jesus Christ as the sole means of forgiveness to be righteous.
- We believe that whoever believes that Jesus Christ is God’s only Son who came in the flesh will receive eternal life. Those who do not believe, will receive eternal judgment.
- We believe the church is the body of Christ, of which He is the head. She is composed of all believers, cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ by faith. God admonishes His people to assemble together regularly for worship, for participation in ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement.